- Keep away from moisture, extreme temperatures, sunlight and hard/rough surfaces.
- Avoid submerging in water, personal care products, cleaning products including bleach, chlorine and other chemicals.
- Always store jewelry separately in a cool and dry place such as jewelry pouch or air tight bag.
- Remove jewelry before swimming in a chlorinated pool.
- Sterling Silver: is prone to tarnishing. The best way to prevent this is to wear jewelry often. Should the item become tarnished, use a pre-treated silver cleaning cloth or wash with mild, non-abrasive soap and water then and dry with a fine cloth.
- 14K Gold: Between professional cleanings, take care to clean 14K Gold jewelry regularly. To do this, wash the piece with mild, non-abrasive soap and warm water then and dry with a fine cloth.
- Gold Vermeil: Although gold vermeil will not tarnish like silver, it may become dirty and fade slightly with wear. To clean your gold vermeil jewelry wash it with a small amount of gentle dish soap or non-chemical soap and warm water. Rinse it well and allow to dry on a cloth or paper towel. Then dry gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth. NEVER use chemical cleaners on gold vermeil jewelry – it can remove the gold finish.
- Precious & Semi-Precious Stones: Please avoid any direct contact with abrasives, cleaning product, and personal care products on jewelry with precious, and semi-precious stones. To clean and maintain, mild dish soap is recommended or a professional cleaning service.
- Shinola offers professional cleaning services; please contact email@example.com for more information.