What is the Retail Customer Self-Screening Process I need to review before my appointment?
Before visiting our stores, please review the below list of symptoms associated with COVID-19 as outlined by the CDC. Please refrain from visiting if you have any of the following symptoms—we would be happy to assist you over the phone:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 and has not been symptom free for at least 14 days
What health and safety measures will our team be taking?
- During your shopping experience and curbside pick-up, our team members will be wearing masks.
- Before each shift, our team members will be health screened prior to their shift, in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Shinola stores are following CDC guidelines and adhering to additional cleaning measures.
- Stores have been given additional cleaning supplies including disinfecting wipes, gloves, and sanitizer, and teams have been trained on wipe down protocol when finishing use of hardware and workspaces.
- The company urges all employees to continue to follow all health and prevention habits as guided by the CDC.
- Employees adhere to social distancing guidelines as recommended by the CDC at all times.