Detrola by Shinola - Effective 2/1/2021
Shinola 3-year Limited Warranty
At Shinola, every watch is assembled in our Detroit factory and combines meticulous hand-assembly with the most advanced technology available to ensure our watches are both beautiful and built to last. We are so confident in our high-quality manufacturing standards that all watches from our Detrola collection are warrantied under our industry-leading 3-year limited warranty, a testament to our core values.
The 3-year limited warranty covers all timepieces from the Detrola collection only.
Registration is required to activate this 3-year warranty. Register your timepiece by visiting us online at https://www.shinola.com/product-registration.
- The Shinola warranty covers defects to material and workmanship for three (3) years following original purchase and product registration. In case of defects caused by faulty workmanship covered by the 3-year limited warranty, any defective component (excluding battery, bracelets, leather/rubber/nylon/silicone strap and buckle) will be repaired or the watch will be replaced free of charge.
- This warranty is valid for three (3) years following original purchase, so long as the original purchaser or gift recipient has registered their watch through Shinola Product Registration. This warranty is not transferrable after registration.
- The 3-year limited warranty covers all Detrola series watches
- In the case of a replacement falling within the terms of the 3-year limited warranty, Shinola cannot guarantee that you will receive the same watch model. If your model is not available a watch of equal value and similar style will be provided, so long as a receipt is presented with the original purchase price.
- For service work that is not covered under the 3-year warranty, the service center may perform the services you request for a charge dependent on the type of work requested. You will be notified of such charges prior to Shinola commencing the requested repair(s). Shinola will commence such repairs only upon your prior approval to such charges.
- Natural wear to , bracelets, leather/rubber/nylon/silicone strap or buckle
- Natural wear or damage to watch case (TR-90 Resin) or crystal (K1 Mineral Crystal)
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear
- Water damage caused by improper crown setting or by using the watch beyond its marked pressure (water) resistance
- This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence or persons other than authorized Shinola sales or service agents, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in materials or workmanship
- If you have your watch battery replaced by any service provider other than a Shinola authorized service center, such replacement may void your warranty. Shinola has the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, if any such third-party battery replacement voids your warranty.
- Pre-owned vintage watches sold in as-is condition
The warranties and remedies above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, terms or conditions, express, implied or statutory, as to any matter whatsoever, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, satisfactory quality, title, and non-infringement, all of which are expressly disclaimed by Shinola. Shinola shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages or liabilities of any kind arising out of or in connection with the sale or use of this product, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or any other theory, even if Shinola has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if any limited remedy specified herein is deemed to have failed of its essential purpose. Shinola’s entire liability shall be limited to replacement or repair at Shinola’s sole option. However, some countries, states, or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or the limitation of incidental consequential damages so the above limitations and exclusions may be limited in their application to you. When implied warranties may not be excluded in their entirety, they will be limited to the duration of the applicable written warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights that may vary depending on local law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
We’re Here to Help
If you have any concerns or questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. There are three ways to get in touch. Fill out the contact form on our website at Shinola.com, give us a call, or send us an email.