SHINOLA - EYEWEAR REPAIR FORM
This page is a reference guide for information on our eyewear repair form. Click here to access our repair form on Shinola.com
Identifying an issue with your eyewear
- If you can generally describe the issue you are experiencing or service you are requesting, but simply do not know the name of the corresponding eyeglass component, please refer to the images below.
- Your style name can be found on the inside right temple of your eyeglass frame.
Identifying measurements of your eyewear
You will find the measurements of your Shinola eyewear on the inside right temple of the frame.
- The first number indicates lens width in millimeters at the widest point of the lens
- The second number indicates bridge width in millimeters
- The last number indicates the temple length in millimeters